Pages

February 10, 2014

Welcome to the Virtual Book Tour!

Sunrise Fog on the Madison River, by Chuck Haney

The first official day of the How to Be a Man Virtual Book Tour!  Welcome!

I'm so excited to travel around the interwebs and hang with some really cool people. I would love it if you would join me. We can exchange virtual cocktails and war stories. 

This is how this works.  Every day during the week, something about How to Be a Man will be posted on the hosting blog.  A few days there will be two stops.  It may be a spotlight mention, it may be a guest post, or it may be an interview.  I'm also doing some internet radio and possibly internet TV.

See the right side of the blog or my website for a schedule of the stops. 

I'm so grateful to my first stop, the Creatively Green Write at Home Mom!  She and I chat a little, so if you'd like to find out more about the book, stop by. Thank you so much, Wenona!

I'm afraid I'm going to be sick of the sound of my own voice by the end of the tour, but I hope you won't be!  I'll do my best to be a good guest.  I won't leave the towels on the floor or eat all the ice cream!

See you at some of the stops along the way!

No comments: